Analog Interface 4ch compatible Frame Grabber
- Equipped with 4ch image input circuit, it is possible to acquire synchronous / asynchronous between each channel
- Supports NTSC interlaced/ non-interlaced camera and monochrome camera
- Corresponds to random trigger mode, pulse width control of exposure time is possible
- Image input resolution is 8 bits / 10 bits
- Equipped with independent gain / offset circuit
- 256 Mbytes of frame memory (FIFO format) is installed
- DMA function is installed in each image input Ch, so high speed image transfer is realized
- Equipped with 16 points of DIO input / output (TTL / open collector: input 8 points, output 8 points)
- Power supply to the camera is possible (the power supply is required separately with the PCI – e card edge)
- PCI-Express × 1 short size board
|Image input||Signal format: NTSC monochrome interlaced scan, monochrome non-interlaced scan
1/30 frame capture and others * 1
Input: 4 ch
Sync format: External synchronization (cannot be synchronized with the camera)
Input resolution: 8/10 bits
Aspect ratio: 1: 1
Sampling clock: 12.273 MHz others ※ 1
Image input size: 640 × 480 other ※ 1
|Camera output signal||Sync signal output: HD / VD
Output level: High impedance 5 Vp-p
75 Ω termination 2.5 Vp-p
Trigger output: TTL 5 V
Input / output level: TTL / open collector
Number of input / output points: input only / 8 points, output only / 8 points
|System bus||1 PCI Express 2.0 Gen 2 (2.5 GT / S)|
|Power supply||+ 3.3 V 120 mA, +12 V 1.4 A: PCI – e (when the camera is not supplied)
+ 12 V: Dedicated camera power supply (powered by dedicated connector)
|Operating environment||Temperature: 0 to 50 ° C Humidity: 35 to 85% (no condensation)|
|External dimensions||167.65 mm × 111.15 mm, 1 slot|
* For 1 Supported camera, this module supports the following scanning methods as a standard method.
– NTSC camera (e.g. / SONY: XC-ES50 / XC-ST70 etc.)
– Standard speed progressive camera (e.g. / SONY: XC-56, Toshiba Teli: CS 8550i, etc.)
– Double-speed progressive camera (e.g. / SONY: XC-HR 50/57, Toshiba Teli: CS 8560 BD etc.)
Correspondence to the format other than the above is considered separately.
– The specifications and appearance stated are subject to change without notice.
– The current consumption does not include inrush current.
– In order to use the product correctly, be sure to read the instruction manual before using the product. In addition, use the product under conditions applicable to the product warranty.