4 Gbps supported High speed optical communication board(Special Bus Type)
- Connecting boards with optical cable, up to 64 units can be connected
- Simple protocol
- Data sharing between different systems and different operating systems can be easily done
- Communication speed 4.25 Gbps
- Communication function realized by hardware
- Corresponds to the interruption between arbitrary nodes
|Host I / F||AVALDATA original bus (66 MHz / 64 bit / 2.5 V)|
|Communication format||Optical fiber / 4.25 Gbps × 1 channel
Transmission speed: 4.25 Gbps
Transmission mode: Multi Mode
Maximum node distance: 150 m * 1
Laser type: 850 nm VCSEL
Laser safety standard: Class 1
|Communication connector & cable||Fiber diameter: 50 μm / 62.5 μm
: LC connector
|Communication protocol||Proprietary protocol|
|Transfer speed (design value)||400 Mbytes / s (Communication unit maximum value) AGM – 741 When connected to P to P|
|Data transfer delay time||About 450 ns / Node
(Receive → Transmit) Cable delay excluded
|Maximum number of connections||64 nodes|
|Communication controller (implemented in FPGA)||AVAL DATA original protocol|
|External dimensions (excluding protrusions)||90mm × 55.88mm|
|Power consumption||+ 3.3 V: 2A (Max) (excluding inrush · ripple current)|
|Usage environment * 2||Temperature: 0 ℃ to 50 ℃
Humidity: 35% to 80% (no condensation)
※ 2: Storage environment temperature: -20 ℃ ~ 70 ℃, humidity: 35% ~ 80% (no condensation)
– The specifications and appearance stated are subject to change without notice.
– The Power consumption does not include inrush current.
– In order to use the product correctly, be sure to read the instruction manual before using the product. In addition, use the product under conditions applicable to the product warranty.
AGM-741A is a product that can easily incorporate 4 Gbps transfer function on customer’s original board.
PCI Express bus product: APX-741B
PMC product: APM-741
We changed product type name from AGM – 741 to AGM – 741 A from February 2016.